EverLicenseX is an extension for the Xheo|Licensing offered by XHEO
expands the options available to you when protecting your .Net
application components using Xheo|Licensing using
"UnlockBySerial" licenses. EverLicenseX is particularly useful for
those developing controls or assemblies which will be redistributed
or used in Web Applications.
Features include the ability to:
- Enhance Xheo's "unlock by serial" licenses by persisting the
entered serial number to a file or registry entry which can
subseqently be bundled with the application for delivery to end
- Tie entered serial numbers to the assembly, machine, or
company - providing extended flexibility in terms of who gets
prompted for a serial number and when.
- Persist and subsequently retrieve entered serial number to a
file, registry key.
- Also supports manual addition of an AppSetting key containing
a valid serial to the protected application's .config file -
enabling use of protected assemblies in web applications and
- Prompt end users for registration information which is
posted to a URL, while also providing the ability for the consumer
of your assembly to customize the registration form that the end
user will see.
Try EverLicenseX free for 30