EverScript is a .NET control that allows the developer to easily
add modularized, dynamic JScript.Net and VBScript function
invocation to their own programs. The script functions invoked
can reside in .js or .vbs files and can be modified on the end
user's machine after program installation. In addition, the control
has an addCode method that takes a string which holds script source
code. This allows many different options when writing client code
around the control.
Features include the ability to:
- Add calls to script functions from C# and VB.Net applications.
- Code in changeable code modules that live in script files.
These can be modified on the end user's machine.
- Add code directly to the control, compile that code and invoke
methods in that code at run time.
- Pass application classes into script functions hosted by the
- Return application classes from script functions hosted by the
Try EverScript free for 30 days!